[ExI] BBC Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:19:19 UTC 2011

> Or maybe the explanation is that the batteries in someone's pocket
calculator got low and produced a incorrect sum.

That was, of course, the most probable cause of this ... situation we have
here.

But now this probability ... is gradually falling down. With each day
passed, it is smaller.

And the time is coming when we should ask ourselves, what is here for us? At
least in a scientific way.

I don't think, that there is a time travel. Einstein's theory is probably
too damaged, that the reasoning along those lines "relativity may permit the
time travel" is any good. We should go back to the drawing board where the
old good broken MM experiment is still waiting for us.

I have no idea, and no suggestions what might be the truth about all this.
Of course not.

- Thomas