[ExI] BBC Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Tim Halterman timhalterman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:36:12 UTC 2011

A neutrino leaves our dimension and in the process pushes an seemingly
identical neutrino into ours in another location further down a supposed
path.  The individual could be identical to what left our dimension, and it
would appear that they had travelled through time to us.. but in fact the
individual who orginially travelled is in another dimension and the
individual we see before us has a different history than the one that left.

or it could be a bad battery....

-Tim