[ExI] rossi on cold fusion

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 31 21:50:36 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] rossi on cold fusion

Il 30/10/2011 17:14, spike ha scritto:

> <http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/10/reports-on-rossi-1-mw-october-28-201
> 1.html>

>> Suppose you have some kind of magic black box that you claim makes excess
heat.  You say you can create a closed loop device, but that
>> you haven't yet, for you are not a powerplant guy, rather a nuclear
physicist, so in the meantime you have your 500kW generator here...

>...Spike, I'm probably a techno-prole, but these?...Mirco

Don't know how Mirco, but let me put it this way: if I am proven wrong and
Rossi really did something like what he is claiming, everything I think I
know about physics and chemistry will be wrong and it will mean the
salvation of our fondest techno-dreams.  I will be the happiest discredited
guy in history.