[ExI] destructive uploading was AI class (Eugen Leitl)

G. Livick glivick at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 1 02:51:59 UTC 2011

I think we should wait until Alan has been uploaded before granting him
privileges.  That we we can at least push his off button.  :-).

FutureMan

ps, will uploading be done via USB or SCSI?  Surely not RS232?  Where
will the connecter be installed; forehead, ear, lower lip, nostril? And
how will it be connected -- soldering would hurt, but wire wrapping
might be unreliable?