[ExI] cryonics services shopping (was Re: Alcor dumping "grandfathering"?)

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Sep 1 04:20:53 UTC 2011

Hi Brent,

This isn't a good time for me engage in discussing this in depth. I'm
packing ready to fly to England in the morning (SENS5 conference). I'd be
happy to talk with you further when I get back from the middle of next week.
What I can say is that Alcor is far the most well-funded cryonics
organization. Given the alternatives, unfortunately that's not much to boast
about!

--Max