[ExI] Alcor dumping "grandfathering"?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:29:30 UTC 2011

Eugen and Max,
It would be good if these discussions would be open to the rest of the list
members. Clarity and transparency are good things in any organization. I may
be naive on this issue but I think bringing to light any problem and allow
public discussion and suggestions could be beneficial and even an
opportunity for growth.
Giovanni