[ExI] Destructive uploading.

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 2 17:08:21 UTC 2011

On Aug 30, 2011, at 9:16 AM, Keith Henson wrote:

"Can you think of any reason uploading would need to be destructive and one-way?"

The question is unclear. Destructive of what? And obviously if a change in anything is one way then its destructive, and if its not its not.

"I know Hans Moravec proposed that decades ago and it became a
pervasive meme, but it's an awful concept"

I'm really curious, what's so awful about uploading?

"and a serious marketing burden for transhumanism."

It may be bad public relations but I don't really know, I don't know a lot about PR. I do know its not bad science.

 John K Clark