[ExI] Automated black-box-based system design of unsupervised hyperintelligent learning systems

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 17:15:17 UTC 2011

The current method of making children is more akin to turning the key on a car to make it go than building a car, don't you think? I mean, in my analogy, starting a car is not like being a car maker or even a mechanic. One doesn't need to know much about how to make one -- much less how to make a better one. The latter is a telling point: parents who produce smarter children don't necessarily know how it's done and the same method -- having sex -- can also produce children of the same or less smarts, no?

Regards,

Dan