[ExI] solargate: was RE: A Nobel laureate and climate change

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:52:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> As to the skills required, electricity can and does kill. You don't
> want your electric work done by a bozo.

The thing is that even good electricians are bozos about solar. It
took me three tries to find an electrician that could tell his ass
from a hole in the ground regarding solar, and he had to commute 150
miles each way to my house. What a bargain to pay for him as opposed
to the idiots who failed to even recognize that what the house was
missing was a good GROUND!!!

I'm so happy to be back on the grid... until that blows up, of course... LOL

-Kelly