[ExI] Faster than light??

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 16:39:47 UTC 2011

scerir wrote:

> not to mention the superspeed of gravitons!

The model of gravity I support is two component - one a flux of
supraluminal particles creating the main force of gravity, the second
are luminal speed carriers which act as a modifier.  The second
luminal component generates what is approximated as MOND
in the description of the velocity profiles of spiral galaxies.  These
same two carriers are also part of the alternative quantum mechanics
I support.

As mentioned in a previous post General Relativity plus Dark Matter
is no longer a viable explanation of the velocity profiles of spiral
galaxies - the statistical mechanics of that explanation is impossible.

Dennis May