[ExI] Problem with time travel WAS Faster than light??

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 10:12:50 UTC 2011

>________________________________

Actually I have done some calculations and there is indeed a "finest-grained scale" for vacuum. A photon that has a frequency greater than or equal to 5.223 * 10^42 Hz has a wavelength less than its own schwarzchild radius. Therefore it will form a black hole causally separating itself from the universe. What you fail to  understand about space-time is that it is not necessarily quantized iself but the manner in which it interacts with matter is quantitized because matter itself is quantitized. Think atoms and other particles. Incidently the maximum frequency limit on photons also limits the optical symbol rate through vacuum to about 10^43 baud. Therefore John Clark's infinite thoughts in finite time scheme won't work unless the practitioner doesn't mind becoming a black hole.

Stuart LaForge

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things bought
and sold are legislators." - P. J. O'Rourke