[ExI] Problem with time travel WAS Faster than light??

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 16:01:49 UTC 2011

BillK wrote:

> If you are going to continue making wild claims
> that you know where Einstein went wrong,...

What specific claims have I made that you
consider to be "wild".  I would like to sort
them as my personal views, what has been
known for decades, or what is recent evidence
by observation.

I am a big fan of Wikipedia but they are by no
means a complete source of information nor
the last word on anything.  I seriously doubt
Jimmy Wales would claim they are.  They
are very conscious of not including many kinds
of non mainstream ideas.

Dennis