[ExI] Re Re: Atten: For any extropy technolibertarians

Kevin G Haskell kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:09:10 UTC 2012

On July 31, 2012, Stefano Vaj wrote:

>>For the record, personally I do not care.

I do not write for a living, in spite of my narcissism I am not obsessed
with attribution, and given the couple of people who spend their life
monitoring anything I may write here or there in order to find juicy
morsels for their dossiers, I am used to weigh carefully my words, and be
ready to stand by them in any circumstance.

Accordingly, I welcome and encourage anybody who makes me the honour of
quoting or even "stealing" anything I may have said or published.

But I think that common courtesy requires respect for everybody's feelings
and choices in this respect.

--
>>Stefano Vaj

Thanks, Stefano, and I would certainly give credit to anyone I quote, in
here
or out of here.   Most material that get's posted comes directly from an
'offically'
produced article or blog, and the writer's name usually comes along with,
along with
the publication that produced it.  If anyone wrote anything here that I
found that might
be of interest, I would ask for permission first, then post it, with credit
given for the article.

Best,

Kevin

--