[ExI] Re Atten: For any extropy libertarians

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Aug 7 13:24:24 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

"Other" means anything that is not accepted as the norm for a group. For
example, for most Westerners, "other" is the cyborg, homosexual, feminist,
etc.

For me, it means that I am outside the realms of any political hegemony and
my personal ideology is to support person's rights, choice and freedom as it
relates to a transhumanist scope that is about the future, life extension,
empathy, etc.

Best,

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD

Chairman,  <http://www.humanityplus.org/> Humanity+

Editor, The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and ContemporaryEssays on the
Science,
Technology and Philosophy of the Human Future

"The things one feels absolutely certain about are never true.  Oscar Wilde
(But is this true then?)