[ExI] Re Atten: For any extropy libertarians

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 8 05:16:52 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] Re Atten: For any extropy libertarians

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>>... Under no circumstances is it appropriate for a McD employee to mess
with anything any person is wearing...

>...I didn't think anyone over 30 chooses to eat McD... and definitely
nobody with even minimal concern for their health...

On the contrary, McDonald's food isn't necessarily unhealthy, if devoured in
reasonable quantities, this being surprisingly small.  It is high fat, which
means you eat only a little of it.  Health-wise, McDs has been given a bad
rap.

Most of the clientele I see in there are over 30.  My notion now is there is
nothing wrong with high-fat foods, but one must watch the quantity
carefully.  It is easy to overeat.  In some ways, it is analogous to whiskey
vs beer.  It doesn't matter which form the alcohol is devoured, only the
total amount.  McD's is the food equivalent of hard liquor.  Drink only one
shot of whiskey, no problem.  Eat only the smaller value meal on occasion,
no problem.

I may wait to see if the perps who attacked Steve Mann get fired.  If so, I
may devour an egg McMuffin on occasion.