[ExI] bexarotene papers

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 10 00:37:41 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] bexarotene papers

>...Wait for their moderators to get around to approving it.
Which may be some time tomorrow...

Never mind, got thru, talked to an actual human who sounded as if she had a
genuine brain, thank evolution.  I am watching the online article, still
hasn't been fixed.

There is no time to wait for tomorrow on this sort of thing.  A lot of us
who have an AD family member are on constant google-alert for anything new,
and the LA Times has about a trillion subscribers, so the sooner this is
fixed the more easily I will sleep tonight.

spike