[ExI] pussy riot case

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 19 16:41:15 UTC 2012

Are any of you following the Pussy Riot trial?  I would never have heard a
word of it except that Gary Kasparov was arrested and roughed up yesterday
while standing around outside the court.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20120817/175282580.html

It was remarkable that the first line of the story reports as fact that
Kasparov bit a police officer.  Kasparov says this isn't what happened, and
I don't trust the word of the commie police.

This Pussy Riot case worries me.  Suggestions please on how to stand in
solidarity with the Pussy Rioters?