[ExI] pussy riot case

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:29:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 August 2012 22:14, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>>
>> If you don’t mind, have a you a particular position on that?  One that you
>> would not mind sharing?
>

> Sorry, I thought it needed not be mentioned, since it seems difficult to
> find somebody who has not been personally exposed by Wilkileaks that is not
> 100% an Assange fan, at least this side of the pond.
>
> I for one certainly am.

I have not been personally exposed by Wikileaks. I think Assange is a
prick. He is a megalomaniac and is downright dangerous to all of us.

I get what he's trying to do, and there is a part of me that is
somewhat supportive of outing certain things... but when you start
publishing stuff that could well cost people their lives, I have to
draw the line. Publishing the names of local people who have worked
for the US armed forces is a particularly obnoxious thing to publish
because some poor soul who is just trying to feed his family ends up
getting kidnapped and killed.

It is irresponsible. I think Assange will eventually go down hard.

-Kelly