[ExI] pussy riot case

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:41:23 UTC 2012

On 20 August 2012 23:29, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not been personally exposed by Wikileaks. I think Assange is a
> prick.

OK, I stand corrected. There is at least one of us who thinks like you. :-)

With regard to his "irresponsibility", I accept the idea that some leaks
might be consider as "treason", after a fashion, from the point of view of
those who thought to be entitled to expect some loyalty from the leakers.
But at the same time, those same people not only routinely expose their
enemies, but sometimes even set a price on their heads. Isn't that "playing
with their lives"?

You can of course make a difference between the two positions, but this
strictly depends on the side you are taking in the relevant dispute. And I
am not aware that Assange owes any especial loyalty to either party.

--
Stefano Vaj