[ExI] Dawkins last book (was: pussy riot case)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:22:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Stefano Vaj wrote:
> My question remains: is a teenager who is not familiar with the concepts
> explained in the book likely to read scientific popularisation books at all?

Apparently it has made an appearance on some bestseller lists, so
*somebody* must be buying it.
It is also available for the iPad, so that might encourage the teens to buy it.

Hopefully if adults are buying it, they pass it along to their teens.  :)

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/643543-bestseller-lists-for-week-of-17-oct-the-magic-of-reality
http://richarddawkins.net/articles/643229-the-magic-of-reality-2-on-the-sunday-tiimes-bestseller-list

BillK