[ExI] dolchstosslegende, was: RE: cost of SBSP and thorium

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:57:28 UTC 2012

On 21 August 2012 15:34, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> The Tea Party has been vilified in every way, yet its main message is that
> perhaps we really aren't bankrupt yet.  But the solutions are painful.  We
> need to call home all troops overseas everywhere, and lay off most of the
> ones we currently employ, retire the more expensive weapons systems, end
> most government assistance to the poor, stop offering unrealistic
> government-funded retirement promises to those currently working, end the
> war on drugs, etc.  This was all great fun, but we have run out of other
> peoples' money.

I should read more about the Tea Party, because I had no idea they
were taking such radical stances.

But, just to get to the angle which is the most pertinent to the list:
what do they propose to do with research programmes?

Because, all in all, I still believe that most of anybody's chances
lie with the fact that things do *not* remain as they are from a
technological point of view...

--
Stefano Vaj