[ExI] mazlow's heirarchy of needs

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 6 19:04:31 UTC 2012

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More
.

>>.Suddenly I discovered it is really worse than having about thirty IQ
points whacked off, owwwww damn.  And it cuts them off the top, rather than
the bottom.  I would let the bottom 30 go, but these top thirty IQ points
are the smart ones. spike

>.A remarkable insight!...--Max

You are too kind Max, but this insight was obvious and verifiable with any
online IQ test, which I currently cannot access, but you can.  Notice
immediately there are easy questions and hard questions.  Any dummy can get
the easy ones, and if I do, I get the first 30 or so IQ points easily, so
those at the bottom are the dumb points.  But as you go higher on the IQ
scale, the test questions get dramatically harder.  So the 30 IQ points I
lost are the smart points, the ones I miss the most, those points between 60
and 90.  Without those 30 top points I am mentally handicapped.  I certainly
feel that way.

Fortunately I get those 30 points back today at 1300, so I don't need to go
to McDonalds just to graze on information.  I can go back to being an
info-ruminant, hanging out in the info-pasture gathering information during
the day, thoughtfully chewing the info-cud in the evening, with the
occasional belch resulting from the metabolism of the data, and the
deposition of concentrated and processed information back into the same
info-pasture.