[ExI] Transhumanism: Knowledge Source & Media Center Online

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:16:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> I don’t see why this would be about segregation. That seems like an odd way
> to look at this. But maybe I don’t understand what you mean.

It's not my preferred term either.  But the thought is something
like this:

1. You get energetic for a project.
2. You make it on your own site, which starts out with not so
many visitors.
3. You only have so much energy to put into the project,
after which you let it lie fallow.
4. It continues to get not so many visitors, and winds up not
accomplishing much.

-or-

2. You add the project to a site which already has other
people promoting it, and which has a larger audience.
3. You only have so much energy to put into the project,
but other people take notice and contribute their energy.
4. Once you've gone away from the project, it continues to
live and be updated and attract new visitors.