[ExI] Transhumanism: Knowledge Source & Media Center Online

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Dec 7 15:58:15 UTC 2012

I don't see either scenario as a problem because an activist or entrepreneur
with a deep respect for the subject needs a long-term desire for it.
Alternatively, without these characteristics, I do see it as a problem.
However, since the core tenet of transhumanism is to extend human life,
furthered by the prospect of building platform diversified people, its locus
of experience coalesces a transdisciplinarity which innately feeds itself by
continuing to emerge/evolve.  Sort of like extropy. So, your concern is
probably not a problem for those still living and attempting to promote life
extension as a practice.  It seems practicable that keeping a garden
fertilized and crops maintained is the right thing to do.

I think that what is needed is multi-media expose - a visual narrative that
is quite different from the text-based wikis. Maybe gaming or the next phase
of user-narrative experiences has an advantage because it is entertaining.
So this gets me thinking on new levels.  But the key is knowledge.