[ExI] Anyone taking TA-65?

david deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 8 07:16:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 21:47:15 -0700
Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:

> This looks like a great youTube video about the science of telomeres:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/groups/2445335657/permalink/10151136066600658/
>
> They also strongly endorse what they call TA-65.  They make it sound
> like a miracle drug that would enable us to easily break the
> "theoretical 120 year old age limit".
>
> Has anyone here ever taken this, and more importantly seen the kind
> of dramatic, "two week" results they are claiming?
>
> Too bad it is so expensive.  How many times do you have to take this,
> for it to work?  Would it help, at all, if you could only afford one
> pill a week, or something like that...?
>
> Brent Allsop

Hi Brent,

I can't follow the facebook link, (no account) but a quick google turns
up that the active ingredient in TA-65 is cycloastragenol, and that you
can get it a lot cheaper from :
http://www.terraternal.com/Products/ProductDetails/cx/Cycloastragenol/598/148.aspx#

They make some pretty spectacular claims for it.  I wonder how good it
is really.

-David