[ExI] FW: taking remote causation too far

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:49:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>  cancer, war, WMDs, etc. are important.. while abortion is not-- abortion is
> blown far out of proportion-- often for use as wedge issue--
>
> due to emotional excesses of the pro- 'life' and the interest in quick
> fixes: "if we eliminate abortion" goes the illogic,

I always wondered why the dimension wasn't Pro-Life vs Pro-Death  or
Pro-Choice vs Anti-Choice.  It seems these two dimensions are
orthogonal; which is why it makes no sense for extremists to argue
with each other.

I think we'll all agree:  the Pro-Death & Anti-Choice group must be stopped.

"Cake or Death?"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY