[ExI] repercieve the economy [was: Engineering]

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:27:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>>…I fully agree Spike, Energy already is money. Switching to an obviously
>> energy related currency will simple avoid the confusion and cyclic
>> references which are already in the system. As you pointed out in the energy
>> to get gold.
>

> Its a more honest system and possibly easier to understand by the masses.

"understand by the masses"

1) replace the expression "horsepower" with "unicorn-power"
2) everyone will want more unicorn-power
3) everyone knows unicorns are magic
4) ???
5) smart engineering nerds provide plenty of magical unicorn power
6) life is good

They way I see it, the only step we really don't need is #4.