[ExI] repercieve the economy [was: Engineering]

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 19:34:51 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com>
 >"understand by the masses"1) replace the expression "horsepower" with "unicorn-power"2) everyone will want more unicorn-power3) everyone knows unicorns are magic4) ???5) smart engineering nerds provide plenty of magical unicorn power6) life is goodThey way I see it, the only step we really don't need is #4.

Yes. Sadly there will always be an effort to bamboozle the populous by those who want to take advantage of them. However when the masses started to learn how out current economy works they almost revolted. If the only outcome from them learning about the energy economy is to understand they can do it themselves. Then the result is good for everyone.