[ExI] mayan forecast

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:16:38 UTC 2012

What do you mean "measure such a cycle?"
A billion year is a billion year. We have a way to "measure" it. I can even
write it in scientific notation 10^ 9 years.
We know so many more cycles that the Maya could not even imagine. We know
about solar cycles, we know about the precession of equinoxes, we know how
long the the solar system will take to complete an orbit around the
galactic center. We are gods of knowledge in comparison with these
primitive people. It is time to stop worshiping these ancient civilizations
as if they had some secret knowledge that didn't share with us.
It is absurd.
Giovanni