[ExI] Unilateralist was uploads

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:25:24 UTC 2012

On 12/24/12, Anders Sandberg wrote:
> It is of course an important *practical* problem. But the solution is
> about preventing insane people from running things. That is separate
> from what our paper deals with, we'll solve that later on.

Now, there's a challenge for you!
The inmates have been in charge of the asylum for a long time.

The trouble is that the quiet thoughtful people are not leaders of men. :)
They know how much they don't know and see the possible downsides as
well as upsides.

The requirements for running things do not include much in the way of
education or reasonableness.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    --Bertrand Russell

BillK