[ExI] toys rewiring kids' brains

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 20:37:22 UTC 2012

Spike,

No kid keeps the set as is.  We made it by the instructions and destroyed
it afterwards, using the pieces for random shit.  If anything it allowed
cooler pieces to come into our houses.  I distinctly remember finding old
legos at my grandparents' and thinking they were really boring.

Sorry, but I believe I have the experience to reject your hypothesis.