[ExI] Expansion of the Universe

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:20:32 UTC 2012

The fastest way to go around should be on the tip of the laser beam, which
prints a machine into the dust of a distant planet. A machine which do the
same. And so forth, across the galaxies.

This should be possible with a smart laser modulation, I think.

Now, what would I print with such a laser in a distant galaxy, bound to
escape me?I would print a machine, which divides this galaxy in two halfs
or something. One "half" starts to move toward us, the other "half" are
gamma rays escaping from us.

We could harness some clusters, I think. Even with small probes, we could
catch some escaping cows.