[ExI] Expansion of the Universe

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:53:36 UTC 2012

I am not so sure about the laser part. Probes can do the same. They are a
bit slower, but non the less. They can chop an escaping galaxy in half and
send one half to us.

We can't do it with all the galaxies we see, some are already galaxies too
far away, but with some we can. To get some additional energy we will need
in the future.