[ExI] Doomsday Oil Price: (was RIP: Peak Oil)

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:12:10 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

### No, I don't own a shotgun, just a lowly Glock 27 with CC license
... today though I had a lot of fun participating in a combat shooting
training day with a former US competitive shooting champion. Great
day, ranging from 9 mm to 45 ACP, hundreds of rounds, many tricks, all
in my backyard.

I put the likelihood of moderate social disruption in the US (i.e.
riots and other chaotic escapades with more than 1000 ppl killed in
violent attacks) at 5% or less in the next decade, so the risk is
quite low .... for now I'll put off buying those shotguns.

Rafal