[ExI] super soldier ants

Kasey Anderson kaseylinanderson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:59:34 UTC 2012

Well, you know, as long as it's an ant-eat-slug world, sounds like a great
idea. ;)  But you know, you get the same problem as with the pesticides.
 At least *one* of the slugs will survive due to some mutation, and by
surviving it will pass its genes on to the next generation of slugs.  Super
ants?  Great.  Super slugs?  Ewww. :D