[ExI] Free, official ZS membership now open!

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Fri Jan 20 12:02:53 UTC 2012

*Free, official ZS membership now open!*

http://transhumanpraxis.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/zero-state-our-million-member-year/

Until the end of February 2012 (and no later) we will be making official ZS
membership free; membership being defined by having your name and email
address listed in a (strictly private and secure) ZS database. From March
1st 2012, membership will cost £15 per year. Those who join before the end
of February will be accorded full membership status for free until March
1st, 2013.

There will be advantages to membership announced periodically, such as
offers, special event invitations etc made only to official members. Each
member will be assigned a membership number and sent a welcome/information
message. We will aim to reach an official membership of 1,000 by the end of
February, if not sooner.

Anyone can obtain their free membership by sending an email to *
membership at zerostate.net*

Mails should include the applicant’s name, and the name of the person who
referred them (if anyone). That email address is now active. You will
receive a confirmation email with membership number within 24 hours. If you
include any kind of personal message in the email, then we cannot guarantee
a response, depending upon the volume of emails received.

To add a bit of fun to proceedings and speed things up, I would like to
announce that *the ZS member who refers the most new members before the end
of February* (i.e. whose name is mentioned to us in emails from unique
applicants) *will receive 10 years free ZS membership* (worth £150). Two
runners-up will each receive 5 years free ZS membership.