[ExI] Another step towards "real" nanotech

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 04:16:23 UTC 2012

Mike,

Steady progress.  New discoveries are exciting and all, but steady
progress is the meat and potatoes.  And whipping those unruly
nanotubes into uniform legions of actual nano-components,... I'm
impressed.  Pleased more than impressed, really.  Knew it was coming.
Just had to wait,... patiently.  And here it is.  Bingo, I'm pleased.
What's next?  Okay, well maybe it's not all that big.  Nano worship?
Maybe a little of that, too.

Wish it was a mechanism with moving parts, and not just an electronic component.

jeff