[ExI] cybernetic hate crime?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Jul 19 14:42:45 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 06:41:44AM -0700, spike wrote:

> Oy vey, do explain please sir "casual attackers?"  Are you OK?  I do hope
> the casual attacker was sufficiently dissuaded to go pursue other lines of
> business.

The casual attacker was of the furry four-legged kind, and was
sufficiently deterred to stop pursuit and starting rolling in
the grass, to get rid of the capsaicin cloud (no direct hit).
As I commute by bike during much of the year I have 2-3 such
incidents annually.

Sadly, it's illegal to apply the spray to the dog owners, which
are the actual culprits.