[ExI] types of cars and ethics

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:31:48 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> Eugen wrote:
>
> I also like snakes. And have moved them as well. (Most
> recently a 5 foot black rat snake.)

I once got out of the car to escort a rattle snake across the road.
>From a safe distance of course, but I kept the sadists from running
him/her over...

I once comforted a dying fawn for a half hour after it got hit by a
car... poor thing. It did eventually die, sadly, but with it's head in
my lap.

Now, I did once intentionally run over a wild turkey... in the road...
I ate it too. It turns out that it was not very yummy... animals
killed by vehicles turn out to be rather inedible. Live and learn. :-)

Meat is murder... yummy yummy murder...

I had a friend who once avoided some small furry thing and went over a
60 foot cliff. He wasn't wearing a seat belt, and was damn lucky IMHO
to have survived uninjured enough to climb back up the cliff. Do not
avoid something in your lane.

-Kelly