[ExI] types of cars and ethics

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jul 28 01:17:42 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] types of cars and ethics

MB wrote:

>."One of my friends worked in a lab with rats. His co-worker
enjoyed hurting/teasing the rats .

I am seriously considering going back to vegetarianism, just to apologize
for my species to cows.  We can be such bastards.  On the other hand, we
humans have many socially redeeming qualities.  I know for a fact one can
eat little or no meat without harming your health at all, or possibly even
benefit, if you balance the diet correctly.  I don't know what makes a
fraction of humankind enjoy hurting beasts.  I hope we can eventually fix
that.