[ExI] olympic opening ceremonies

*Nym* nymphomation at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:06:43 UTC 2012

On 28/07/2012, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> I just finished viewing the Olympic opening ceremonies, so I have a message
> for the British among us, BillK and some others here, I think Max is
> originally from England and others.  Brits, I am very proud of your
> country,
> and I am very proud of you.  That show was excellent, so well done.  That
> history of the industrial revolution theme was BRILLIANT!

I'm afraid I missed most of the show.

I did see two parachutists jump out of a helicopter from my vantage
point on nearby Bow flyover. Unfortunately at that time my hands were
handcuffed behind my back, as I had just been arrested by a
territorial support officer for cycling with too many friends (AKA
Critical Mass..)

I've been charged with breach of Section 12 of the Public Order Act
and also 'being a public nuisance' but since they charged 160 of us
with exactly the same offense I seem to be in good company.

All in all, a very strange (and long) night..

Media:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180130/Cyclists-protesting-Olympic-restrictions-arrested-scuffles-police.html
http://www.demotix.com/news/1359227/police-arrest-critical-mass-cyclists-near-olympic-stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imoSpvfJz_A

o_O

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'If you cannot afford an executioner, a duty executioner
will be appointed to you free of charge by the court'