[ExI] devouring brains, was: RE: Bringing new life to dead matter

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jun 10 12:10:03 UTC 2012

Geez, spike. That's not a bad question. I've been busy or
I could have answered sooner, and I figured someone else
would.

Yes, I've eaten brains, they came in a can in the canned
meat aisle of the grocery. They were bland and pale
colored. They were to be served with eggs and grits.  That
was *many* years ago.

Not nearly as tasty as sweetbreads and not as much body to
them. Maybe it was the preparation, I've never had fresh
brains.

Regards,
MB