[ExI] devouring brains, was: RE: Bringing new life to dead matter

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 10 05:20:21 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of spike

>>...Philosophical zombies also eat your brains... -- Anders Sandberg

>...Has anyone here ever actually devoured brains?  ...  spike

Eeesh, have you ever been at a party and made some comment that doesn't go
over well and it suddenly gets quiet?  Do you ever wonder what it was that
you said?  That happens to me.  This feels like that right now.  We had this
interesting discussion, then I innocently ask if anyone here had eaten
brains, and suddenly it's this big apparent fox pass.  What's so scandalous?
The swine is dead anyways.  So I am curious about how brains taste, what's
the harm in that?

Question retracted, oy.