[ExI] Cheap Source of Protein was Re: Pink Slime

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 03:09:54 UTC 2012

http://edibug.wordpress.com/list-of-edible-insects/

Note that their are several species of ants on the list. If one notes that about 1/5th of the terrestrial animal biomass is in ants, one realizes that a simple shift in dietary preferences means we won't be starving any time soon. Also ant-farming might take on a whole new meaning.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.