[ExI] Atlantic article on human reengineering with very strong reactions

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 08:09:37 UTC 2012

>________________________________
>From: Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>
>To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
>Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:25 AM
>Subject: Re: [ExI] Atlantic article on human reengineering with very strong reactions
>

>2012/3/13 Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se>

Don't mind the more boorish comments, Anders. Some people just don't realize that the great unknown they worship as God doesn't value them over the sparrows of the earth. Besides there is no such thing as bad publicity and you did combine two of the most controversial issues of our times. So congrats.

>What's wrong with liquid-state civilisations? :-)

Whats wrong with a mutually symbiotic civilizations of solid-state and liquid crystal beings each doing what each does best to the benefit of both? VIVAT VITAM. Long live life in all its forms.

Stuart LaForge