[ExI] Pink Slime

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Wed Mar 14 10:31:17 UTC 2012

On 14/03/2012 10:17, Kryonica wrote:
> Food should be good, not just nutritious.  "Good" here means
> prize-winningly Three Star Michelin-ishly yummy.

Yes. This is why I am so interested in Myhrvold's "Modernist Cuisine".
The stuff I have seen from the tomes suggest that he is serious about
bringing yumminess into the 21st century... with Science!

http://modernistcuisine.com/

(Modernist cooking seems to refrain from the more eccentric or
experimental aspects of molecular gastronomy - certainly the gels, foams
and dusts are there, but now integrated into dishes rather than the main
point.)

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute