[ExI] Atlantic article on human reengineering with very strong reactions

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 13:27:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Intelligent swarms of nano-replicators? Cyborgs, iBorgs, in a pinch maybe even you with a stick. Solid state will probably have its day when apha is larger. Then even catalysis wont help wet-ware. Till then water deserves to feel as well.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.