[ExI] Eliminate people to reduce 'warming' and 'save Earth?"

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:35:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM, *Nym* <nymphomation at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14/03/2012, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 03:07:14PM -0400, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:

>>> ### Birth-controlling feminists = Shakers without the furniture?
>
> Sorry, you think feminism is genetic?
> o_O

### It is possible that there is a genetic component to the tendency
to espouse feminist views but the mode of transmission (cultural vs.
combined cultural-genetic) is out of context in relation to the
argument I presented. As you may know, the Shaker worldview was
transmitted culturally, and led to its own disappearance, along with
the bodies, minds and genes of its carriers.

>>> The future belongs to those who show up.
>
> Poor Chinese and Indians then!

### ?

Rafal