[ExI] Eliminate people to reduce 'warming' and 'save Earth?"

*Nym* nymphomation at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:44:15 UTC 2012

On 14/03/2012, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM, *Nym* <nymphomation at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sorry, you think feminism is genetic?
>> o_O
>>
> ### It is possible that there is a genetic component to the tendency
> to espouse feminist views but the mode of transmission (cultural vs.
> combined cultural-genetic) is out of context in relation to the
> argument I presented. As you may know, the Shaker worldview was
> transmitted culturally, and led to its own disappearance, along with
> the bodies, minds and genes of its carriers.

I suspect feminism has a much lower drop-out rate than the Shakers,
along with a far higher take up rate (Shakers topped out at around
6,000 members after about a century.) Faster communications, the wider
spread of basic education in the future and the resulting 'network
effect' will likely more than make up for the use of effective
contraception.

Also, it wasn't just the Shakers, the bodies and minds of everyone
around at the time of their heyday have disappeared too.

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'If you cannot afford an executioner, a duty executioner
will be appointed to you free of charge by the court'