[ExI] Right to medical information

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 22:15:36 UTC 2012

>________________________________

So the question I have is can a woman choose not to pay for the test that the doctor opts out of telling her the results of? I mean medical tests are already over-priced to begin with for what amounts to a small amount of data. If a doctor can deny you that small amount of data that you are paying dearly for, isn't that fraud or breach of contract? Furthermore does the doctor actually have to state ,"I do not desire to disclose your test results." Or can the doctor tell you a bold faced lie of "your baby is fine" when the baby has down's syndrome.

One consequence is that in Kansas one will never know if your OB/Gyn is pro-life or simply incompetent.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.